NormShield aggregates software scan results into a dashboard. The below image shows an example Software Bug Dashboard;
As in the vulnerability management dashboard shown information are presented as row by row.
As always, the first row contains badges.
Starting from the left, the first badge includes the total number of OPEN software bugs.
The second badge contains the number of OPEN software bugs with critical severity.
The third badge is the ratio of software bugs whose tickets have been opened over the number of total detected bugs.
The fourth badge contains the total number of software projects.
The fifth badge contains the number of overall software bug categories so far. Software bug categories contain bugs' unique information such as name, description, mitigation as such.
The last badge contains the total line number of codes ever written in software projects.
The second row includes summary graphics, again from left to right;
- Monthly trend of open/closed software bugs, showing the bug finding and mitigation performance for all defined software projects.
- A heat map of label grouped number of software bugs against four severities (low, medium, high and critical).
- A weighted bubble chart of both number of software bugs and project count grouped by bug severities. Graphic includes both mitigated and still-existing vulnerabilities. So it's easy to evaluate both the workload and mitigation performance.
The third row includes some of bug and threat related badges, again from left to right;
- The first badge includes the total NormShield Risk Score of existing OPEN software bugs. It is possible to see the over all bug based risk changes with the arrow and number below the badge.
- The second graph is the percentage rate of software projects having at least high (high and critical) severity software bugs over total number of software projects.
- The third badge contains a doughnut distribution of severities of all open software bugs.
- The fourth badge contains a doughnut distribution of severities of all closed software bugs.
- The next graph is the percentage rate of software project files having at least high (high and critical) severity software bugs over total number of software project files.
- The last badge includes a calculated maximum number of the oldest unmitigated software bug and its NormShield Risk Score. The bigger is shown since it's the one has been lingering too much time and needs immediate attention!
In the last row, first section shows a table of most recent five scans and their status. The next table shows five last-detected software bugs having at least high (high and critical) severity. If there are no such bugs, five high-severity bugs are listed.